If you need assistance finding an appointment time, please email me or call me at 917.345.0128.
90-min ..... $105
75-min ..... $90
Package of four 90-min ..... $390
Package of four 75-min ..... $335
Package of four 60-min ..... $280
Purchase a Package
Can be used towards a gift certificate. Please indicate via email if your package is a gift. Cash, check, or CC accepted at the time of service. $10 cash or check discount on packages.
Purchase a Single massage
Can be used towards a gift certificate. Please indicate via email if you are purchasing a massage as a gift. No cash or check discount for single sessions.
My training is in Integrative Massage and I am a graduate of Healing Spirits Massage Training Program in Boulder, CO. My work is a thoughtful combination of proven techniques, honed intuition and -- above all -- steady listening. I am attentive to every client in a holistic way, attuning to tension patterns, congestion in tissues or joints, breath, energy and verbal/nonverbal input so I may offer individualized sessions that are nurturing, satisfying and deeply therapeutic. I look forward to working with you!
Top of page »
Cancellation and Payment Information
Cash or check are preferred methods of payment. I accept cash, check, Venmo and all major credit cards.
24 hour advance notice is required when cancelling an appointment. This allows the opportunity for someone else to schedule an appointment. If you are unable to give 24 hours notice you will be charged the full amount of your appointment. This amount must be paid prior to your next scheduled appointment.
No-shows are charged the full amount for their missed appointment.
If you arrive late, your session may be shortened in order to accommodate others whose appointments follow yours. Depending upon how late you arrive, we will then determine if there is enough time remaining to start a treatment. Regardless of the length of the treatment actually given, you pay for the session booked.
Benefits of Massage
Experts estimate that upwards of 90% of disease is stress-related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. Massage is an effective tool for managing this stress, which translates into:
- Decreased anxiety.
- Enhanced sleep quality.
- Greater energy.
- Improved concentration.
- Increased circulation.
- Reduced fatigue.
Massage can also help specifically address a number of health issues. Bodywork can:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms andcramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain
Read about BENEFITS of MASSAGE sytem by system here »