Integrative Massage Therapy for All Ages ... Come home to your body!
My training is in Integrative Massage and I am a graduate of Healing Spirits Massage Training Program in Boulder, CO. My work is a thoughtful combination of proven techniques, honed intuition and -- above all -- steady listening. I am attentive to every client in a holistic way, attuning to tension patterns, congestion in tissues or joints, breath, energy and verbal/nonverbal input so I may offer individualized sessions that are nurturing, satisfying and deeply therapeutic. I look forward to working with you.
Top of page»
Cancellation and Payment Information
I accept cash, check, Venmo all major credit cards. Cash or check are preferred.
24 hour advance notice is required when cancelling an appointment. This allows the opportunity for someone else to schedule an appointment. If you are unable to give 24 hours notice you will be charged the full amount of your appointment. This amount must be paid prior to your next scheduled appointment.
No-shows are charged the full amount for their missed appointment.
If you arrive late, your session may be shortened in order to accommodate others whose appointments follow yours. Depending upon how late you arrive, we will then determine if there is enough time remaining to start a treatment. Regardless of the length of the treatment actually given, you pay for the session booked.
Benefits of Massage
Experts estimate that upwards of 90% of disease is stress-related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. Massage is an effective tool for managing this stress, which translates into:
- Decreased anxiety.
- Enhanced sleep quality.
- Greater energy.
- Improved concentration.
- Increased circulation.
- Reduced fatigue.
Massage can also help specifically address a number of health issues. Bodywork can:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body’s natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body’s largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce postsurgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms andcramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body’s natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain
But wait -- there's more -- read about BENEFITS of MASSAGE sytem by system here.
Information above provided by the ABMP
Body Sense magazine - FREE!
Aritcles ranging from energy healing to treatments during cancer to pet massage to sports massage, online FREE, from ABMP. Click here to browse issues and read more.